Thursday, January 7, 2010

Burritoeater.com Tee Review


I did not enjoy living in San Francisco. It was a tough time for me, and I felt unwelcome and out of place for my entire two-year stay. But having spent a fantastic vacation there, visiting blogging soul-sister Audi, and then meeting the unbearably awesome Sonja a few months later, I'm beginning to wonder if I should move back and give the Bay Area another chance. With those two ladies in residence, how could I not love it?

Another reason to consider relocation: Sonja's husband Charles's site, burritoeater.com. There's nothing more frustrating than a crappy burrito, and there's nothing more sublime than a perfect burrito. And you SF residents need only consult Charles's INCREDIBLY detailed reviews of the various taquerias in your fair city to know for sure if they're worth visiting.

But if, like me, you live elsewhere and still want to support the expansion of Charles's burrito-knowledge-base, you're in luck. Because burritoeater.com is now selling tee shirts.


Sonja and Charles were kind enough to send a couple Midwestward, and Husband Mike and I adore them. I was ecstatic that a ladies version was offered AND that it was a baby rib tee, my standby style. My cute little pink number is an American Apparel shirt, which means mine is a size large (they cut 'em teeny). Mike's is printed on an Anvil brand shirt, and his is a large, too.


It's always kinda fun to wear shirts from glamorous cities, so I'll sport my burritoeater.com tee proudly as I wander the streets of Minneapolis, wishing someone would tell me where the hell to get a decent burrito 'round these parts.

6 comments:

Sonja said...

OMG, you look FABULOUS in that shirt, girl! Of course, Husband Mike isn't looking too shabby himself. So glad you like the tees. I definitely think you should move back. We would LOVE to have your awesomeness out here! At the very least, do plan a trip and we'll hit up the best taquerias in town. :D

Michael McGraw Photography said...

I want to add that the men's shirts are a slimmer fit and not too long in that way that can be annoying and make ya wonder if it should be tucked in or not.

Audi said...

You two look fantastic in your shirts! And seriously, YOU SHOULD MOVE BACK.

Fashion Therapist said...

The midwest could use a good burrito joint. I will say that's one thing the west coast does right.

Rosie Unknown said...

OMFG, you look fantabulous, the both of you!

CrankyOtter said...

My parents claim there are a couple of good mexican places in Apple Valley, but I cannot corroborate. The steamed buns from the noodle place next door were excellent though.