Thursday, February 11, 2010

PB&J Review


When PB&J Boutique approached me to do a review, I jumped at the chance. I wasn't familiar with many of the brands they carried, but the site had so many fun and funky on-trend items it was still hard to choose. Comfy loungewear, cozy knits, and darling dresses abounded, and all at fantastically reasonable prices.

In the end, they generously sent me this Green Dragon Chocolate Rib Tunic and let me tell you, friends, I WANT TO LIVE IN IT. I put it on and immediately felt like one of the stylish gals from my Athleta catalog. The kimono sleeves are roomy and flattering, the knit is tight and beautifully made, and the overall cut is flattering without being too snug. I love the v-neckline and slimming rib details along the sides. I opted for a size large, and probably could've done a medium ... but with tunics, I always err on the side of too big since they can be belted. I am quite sure this tunic will become a fall and winter staple for me.

This particular tunic is on sale and going fast, but do take a peek at the other garments from the Green Dragon line of products.

PB&J is a small operation, but expanding, and has really appealing policies for online shopping, including free domestic shipping and free returns with a preprinted UPS label. And if that doesn't tempt you enough, just put in the code "pretty" when you check out for an additional 10% off. There's no minimum sale, but the code will only work on non-sale items, and is valid until 6/1/10.

6 comments:

Diya said...

thanks for the codes!

btw I would love it if you stopped by my new blog
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Ecc3ntricCynic said...

Gorgeous. What a unique shop. I love being introduced to places like this.

Rad_in_Broolyn said...

Hi Sal,
Thanks for the review and bringing this new online retailer to our attention. I am interested in taking advantage of this promo. You said that you got a large but could have went for a medium. The sizes seem like they're cut small. Would you say that they are true to size? (I know it should be not a bother with free returns, but I'd still like to get it right the first time).
Thanks!

Karena said...

I adore this tunic!!, It is just right w tights and boots!!

Christina F. said...

Hi Sal,
I'm playing "catch up" on your site and just saw this post for the PB&J tunic. I truly would love this for myself but I think the M would be too small for me. You look fabulous in it! But just yesterday a scored a Bask sweater tunic in a gorgeous blue. This brand is new to me and I'm really pleased with the quality and they're so versatile.

Nishant said...

Gorgeous.
home jobs india