Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lillybee Shoes Review


When Simplysoles founder Kassie Rempel dropped me a note to see if I'd be interested in reviewing a pair of her self-designed line of walkable wedges and heels, I jumped at the chance. I hadn't heard of Lillybee Shoes, but was thrilled to find another option for women who love the look of heels but require comfort and practicality from their footwear.

Kassie sent me a pair of Esme wedges in Jean, and I can safely say they were the easiest shoes I've ever broken in. They felt well-worn after about an hour, and made my feet happy all day long. You can see my first Esme outfit here, if you're curious.

The denim-y blue color is a fantastic fit for my wardrobe, and that asymmetric bow is simply charming.



I see these as a decidedly summery shoe, so I'll be cramming as many wears in as possible before the weather turns on me.

More than half of the Lillybee line is on sale now, so nab a pair for yourself while the getting's good!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Are the shoes padded? The item description doesn't give much information.

They look nice but a little pricey! But, would be worth it if they are super comfy.

Sal said...

Sarah: They're not super soft or padded, to be honest. The shape and construction are great, but they don't have that squishy sole that feels so nice.

JR said...

Sal, do they run true to size?

jenn said...

OH I am so checkinhg out that website, too cute.

Jenn
https://www.momentsofelegance.com

Sarah said...

Thanks Sal!

Kassie said...

So glad you like them Sarah. I thought they might be a great fit for your quest for cute and comfy shoes. I strive to design my lillybee shoes for the multi-talented, multi-tasking woman on the run. You fit that description perfectly. Hope you enjoy!

Kassie
Owner/Founder of SimplySoles

Raul Gonzales said...

Hi,iºam Raul from Madrid,Spain,you did a nice job with this website,i like your articles and you photos,i will visit you again soon to see the new post.bye bye,adios
Nehoiu online Marketing Asesinos seriales Directorio web SEO

Henria O. said...

Those are some super cute shoes!...drooling.