Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tulle Review and Coupon

The lovely folks over at Tulle found out that I'm a fan - especially of their amazing monthly Tulle's Day sales - and dropped me a note to see how we could work together. We came up with a really fun little promotion: They sent me three of my most favorite items from their current collection, and offered to give you awesome folks 25% off on all three! And since two of the three are already on sale, you'll be getting some GREAT deals.


Angora Cropped Cardigan
Regularly $17.20, $12.90 with code


Belted Scoop Back Dress
Regularly $44, $33 with code


Open Weave Knit Shrug
Regularly $35, $26.25 with code


You can get 25% off any color of these items, so if you like that shrug in Papaya instead of navy, you're still golden. Use code Pretty1 when you check out, and be sure to buy soon ... stock is already running low and the code will expire on August 6.

Also note that Tulle sizing tends to run small - check those size charts before ordering to make sure you're getting a garment that fits.

And if you're not a fan of these three items, never fear. The Tulle's Day promotions are amazing, and if you sign up for the e-newsletter you can get a head's up whenever they begin. Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click where it says "enter email to join list."

Huge thanks to Tulle for this fun promotion! I hope you ladies will snap up a few of these adorable duds. If you do, let me know how you style them. I'd love to see how YOU wear these pieces.

9 comments:

Repurposed Girl said...

No international shipping - such a shame! Will keep my fingers crossed for UK shipping soon!

Tiago William said...

a modelo é muito linda!

The Budget Babe said...

had to hop on over here to tell you how great you look in that floral frock! you look great in all three outfits, too :)

Laikabear said...

Whoa, talk about an impulse buy... one boysenberry cardigan coming my way!! :)

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam from Hundy and Undy said...

Wow I love that floral dress! If I had the funds, I would be all up ons this deal!

angeline said...

Love love love the floral dress on you...so flattering. And the caramel-colored sandals with it...perfection!

yessaidyes said...

These all look adorable! I love Tulle and love shopping every Tulle's Day each month!I wore a brand new purchase tonight because it was too cute!

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com